🔥🔥🔥 After a throughout discussion on total emissions and a community vote on 27th of September the total supply of FARM tokens was reduced from 5 000 000 to 690,420 FARM. Weekly Supply the community vote results : https://snapshot.page/#/farm/proposal/QmQvoNCNhz5dARMgR82vFPeHAMPqMahHgsHjPYggFuAkGZ
🤑 The council of 69♋ was introduced. It is an initiatve to bring even more yields💰 for Harvest Finance farmers by investing in strategic early stage ventures. The way The council of 69♋ works is :
- 1.A savvy community member suggest a deal and organizises a community vote to move the deal further (1000FARM votes needed)
- 2.The Harvest council of 69 performs a due dilligence and makes a decision
- 3.💰 After a successful invesmtnt the member who suggested the deal gets 10% in a liquidity even, while the remaining 90% go to the Profit Share pool to be distributed among the Harvest Farmers.
Week 2 rewards required depositing a DeFi community asset along with the Harvest Finance FARM token in a Balancer pool in a 90:10 proportion.
balancer poollink and deposit the DeFi community asset and FARM in 90:10 ratio. Then go to https://harvest.finance to deposit the Balancer LP token into the rewards pool. All contract addresses are provided for technical information only; do not interact directly with the contracts unless you know what you are doing! While it is safe to begin depositing into these Balancer pools at any time, rewards will not begin until the rewards start time.