Council of 69
Launched in the 5th week of Harvest's operation, the Council of 69 is an investment syndicate that participates in early-stage project investments. It enables savvy users to leverage the investing power of the collective to bring further rewards to our platform.
- Talented users suggest strategic investments in the #Council-of-69 channel on Discord.
- After discussing the opportunity, a Snapshot governance proposal is created.
- Snapshot proposals that gather 1000 affirmative FARM votes move the deal forward.
- A syndicate of Harvest's developers and established investors perform due diligence to evaluate the proposal on technical and market viability.
- If approved, the proposing user helps to close the deal.
- The Harvest treasury funds the investment.
- On a liquidity event, 10% of the gains are rewarded to the user who brought in and closed the deal.
- 90% of gains are distributed to humble farmers in the profit sharing pool.
Check the investments made by the Council of 69:
- CompliFi - Terms are private until vesting has completed after 6 months